The thinning of hair is a severe problem especially for women. Many fear there is nothing they can do to prevent hair falling from happening; but there are some things you can do to help keep your hair thick and healthy. So in this article I will, share with you some simple remedies to stop the thinning of your tresses
1. Use acupuncture to help boost your immune system and stop thinning hair. This is a type of acupressure that can stimulate hair growth and prevent hair from falling out. For the best results, try rubbing your nails together for 5 minutes in the morning and then for another 5 minutes before going to bed at night. You can also use the acupressure points of 8, 11 and 15 to help as well.
2. A healthy immune system is vital for stopping the thinning of tresses. And a poor bowel and digestive system usually hampers your immune system. so a good way of clearing the system is as follows: In order to remove excess heat in the body try this method: mix 1 teaspoon of haritki churna (harde powder – terminalia powder) and ½ teaspoon of sugar and drink it in the morning for at least 8 to 10 days; then you can switch to twice a week. This is also a great way to keep your bowels clean.
3. Another good way of boosting the immune system and this stop a thinning mane is to use the following: Blend black pepper with 2 teaspoons of crystal sugar into 1 ½ glass of water. Sip and drink it all for the first 10 days in the morning; after 10 days – add almonds to the drink and then drink it for a further 10 days.
Growing hair quickly often depends upon what you don’t do as compared to what you do. It might sound new to you but its the truth. Hair grows naturally with any outside assistance. In many cases, if you are following a healthy diet, your mane will grow at a regular rate and will be strong coming out the hair follicle. But, hair does not have self-repair ability like skin, a living organ. It is essentially a dead protein, also known as keratin. Thus, any damage it sustained is permanent and usually cannot be fixed so easily. This is why you need to avoid these things when growing your hair fast:
· Don’t do drugs and alcohol. As Nancy Reagan once said, just say no if you want your mane to grow fast. No exceptions.
· Don’t use damaging chemical based hair products. This includes shampoo, conditioner, and even hair mousse. If you do need another hair product other than a naturally made shampoo and conditioner, use a hot oil treatment on a regular basis to stimulate hair growth. Mira is a great brand to try.
· Don’t overuse heat styling techniques. That includes the hair-dryer and straightening iron.
· Don’t use the wrong hairbrushes. That means avoid brushes with plastic bristles and fine toothed combs.
Once again, hair growth is more about what you don’t do to your hair rather than what you may do to promote growth to your mane. If you can avoid these damaging hair practices, you will have faster hair growth over time.
Hair is a very essential part in appearance of all people. That’s why no wonder that many of us, especially women, are eager to have luxuriant hair. But lots of people experience the problem of slow hair growth. Those people are advised to go to this home remedies for hair growth site – this is the proper place on the Internet to learn how to grow your hair faster and get many info related to grow hair faster issue.
And keep in mind that we live in the world of high online technologies. It would be intelligent to make use of the online network to look for anything at the best prices available on the market. Search engines, social networks, blogs and forums – all this will assist you to make a decision on many issues.